Dra. Maria Angels Olivella Costa
SCIENTIFIC AND PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES
- 1994-1995- Collaborative grant with the Mining Engineering and Natural Resources department of EUPM and Chemical Engineering department of ETSEIT.
- 1996-2000- Research activities (PhD) in the Mining Engineering and Natural Resources department of the EUPM, Catalonia (Spain).
- February, 2002-February, 2004.- Post-doctoral grant at the Institute for Environment and Sustainability (Joint Research Centre, Italy). Project: Impact of land derived micro-pollutants in lakes and coastal waters.
- March, 2004- August 2005- Scientific collaboration with the Institute for Environment and Sustainability of the Joint Research Centre of the European Commission (Ispra, Italy) (Dr. J.M. Zaldívar).
- Current Position: Ramón y Cajal fellowship at the Chemistry Department of University of Girona