Documents that must be submitted to the School of Doctoral Studies to apply for the doctoral degree certificate
- Doctoral degree certificate application form and a photocopy of a national identity document or passport.
- The online TDX publication form, completed, and sent by email (no paper copy) to email@example.com.
- The signed publishing contract to authorise thesis publication. The thesis will be published by the Technical Process Unit of the UdG Library (firstname.lastname@example.org).
These documents can be found in the Forms section.
- The completed TESEO form from the Ministry of Science and Innovation, which can be at https://www.educacion.es/teseo/. The student must register as a doctoral candidate and complete the corresponding form.
- Doctoral thesis examination fee payment receipt.
- A copy of a graduate or undergraduate degree certificate.