Welcome to the Faculty of Education and Psychology
General information for exchange students
Please, look at the International Office web site of the Universitat de Girona for basic and essential information about the town of Girona, UdG facilities, and orientations for the academic and administrative application processes.
Studies offered in the Faculty of Education and Psychology
- Primary Teachers Education
- Early Years Teachers Education
- Social Education
- Social Work
- Diversity and Education
- Secondary teachers Education
- Human resources, employment and labor relationships
- Visual Arts and Education: a constructionist approach
- Woman, gender and citizenship
- Cultural management
- Youth and society
- Psychology of Education
Look at the web site of the Faculty of Education and Psychology to know more details about de contents of each program. Most of the modules and seminars are delivered in Catalan although we are gradually introducing some teachings in English.
It is also possible for you to apply for courses on (basic) Spanish and other subjects offered by other faculties of the UdG.
Dr. Miquel Alsina
Responsible for Exchange Programs
Phone office: +34972418451
Universitat de Girona
Facultat d’Educació i Psicologia
Plaça Sant Domènch s/n
University of Girona / Faculty of Education
Courses delivered in English
Academic Year 2012/2013
- The Roma people (3101G06037/2012)
Prof.: Òscar Prieto
- Social Politics in the EU (3101G06072/2012)
Prof.: Andreas Kyriacou
- English teaching methodology I (3101G00032/2012)
Prof: Carina Siqués
- English pronunciation in the classroom (3101G00034/2012)
Prof.: Sergi Roura
- Workshop I: Education and Sustainability
Prof.: Lídia Ochoa
- Workshop II: Focusing on diversity and education.
Prof: Mario Montero, Francesc Sidera, Òscar Prieto, Elisabeth Coelho.
- Workshop III: Action Research
Prof.: Miquel Alsina
All courses / workshops: 3 ECTS.
2nd Semester calendar: from 1st February to 31st June.