1. Monday 6 May 2013: Introduction to Catalonia: human geography, physical geography and landscape characteristics.
2. Tuesday 7 May 2013: Fieldwork excursions I
3. Wednesday 8 May 2013: Fieldwork excursion II
4. Thursday 9 May 2013: Fieldwork excursion III.
5. Friday 10 May 2013: Landscape studies_Theoric and methodological approach and constitution of multinational research groups.
6. Monday 13 May 2013: Research Group working 10:00h – 13:00h Tutorial Class (optional).
7. Tuesday 14 May 2013: Research Group working 10:00h – 13:00h Tutorial Class (optional).
8. Wednesday 15 May 2013: Research Group working 10:00h – 13:00h Tutorial Class (optional).
9. Thursday 16 May 2013: Research Group working 10:00h – 13:00h Tutorial Class (optional).
10. Friday 17 May 2013: Final Reports_Presentation and discusion. The students need to deliver the final course report two weeks after the end of the intensive course.
Case study presentation and discusion: 35%
Case study final report: 65% of the final note.
Criteris específics de la nota «No Presentat»:
Es considerarà com a "No presentat" aquell estudiant que no presenti una o més de les activitats d'avaluació programades.
Intensive Programm IP (Facesland). From 6 May until 17 May 2013 two weeks in the Universitat de Girona. Both weeks include lectures, excursions, field works, discussions and seminars with presentation of his conclusions about the field work. The students will finish course reports after the intensive weeks.
The students will work in five multinational research groups with 6 students in each (2 students from Poznan Univerity + 2 students from Eastern Finland Universtiy + 2 students Girona University).