The data provided will be included in a file belonging to the University of Girona. It will be disclosed to other public administrations in the cases envisaged by law. At any time you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation by sending a written request to the General Secretary of the University, Plaça Sant Domènec 3, Edifici Les Àligues 17004 Girona
Basic information on data protection
- Data controller: University of Girona.
- Purpose: To record and attend to the complaints, suggestions and comments of the people who contact the University. Producing statistics.
- Legal basis: performance of a public-interest task (Art. 6.1(e) of the GDPR).
- Recipients: The data is not disclosed to any persons outside the University.
- Rights of the parties concerned: rights of access, rectification, cancellation, objection to processing and request for limited processing can be exercised by contacting the University of Girona.
You can view additional and detailed information on data protection at the following link.