- Master's degree timetables
You can find timetables on the Faculty web page under Academic information/Timetables and exams.
The minimum for enrolment is 30 credits the first year and 24 in successive years, the maximum is 60 credits.
the online enrolment system uses direct debit regardless of whether fees are paid in a single payment or instalments.
To pay the academic fees you must provide an IBAN international bank account number (all 24 digits are needed).
- If you are the account holder, you only have to fill in the corresponding box on the financial information screen of the online enrolment platform.
- If you are not the account holder, you will have to take a duly completed and signed form for bank details notification/amendment to the Academic Secretary's Office, together with a photocopy of the account holder’s ID.
- One single payment. The amount will be charged to your account a few days after enrolment is completed.
- Payment in instalments. The first payment will be made immediately and the remaining amount will be paid in instalments as explained on the UdG website in the payments calendar .
The conditions for exemptions or allowances as regards enrolment fees can be found in Enrolment – Allowances and Loans, as well as details of the supporting documentation you need to present when formalising the process.
This documentation must be presented to the Academic Secretary's Office before starting the enrolment process. You can send it scanned to firstname.lastname@example.org and take the originals to the office once classes have started.
If you wish to apply for a grant, please consult the website of the UdG Grants Department and follow all the pertinent procedures online before you enrol. Please take into account that if you enrol without having carried out these procedures, you will have to pay the enrolment fees.
Students must bring the documentation declared when they did the pre-enrolment, and it should be duly authenticated. If the documentation is incomplete, is the wrong type, or is not the same as the documentation stated at the moment to be assigned a place, the enrolment process cannot be completed.
It is important to consult the specific regulations for master's degree studies, which can be found on the University of Girona website .
Once enrolled, if you have not been a student of the UdG before, you need to go to the Academic Secretary's Office to have your photo taken for your student card. You will also receive your username and password to access the UdG intranet and your record. To ensure the office is open, you can do this once master’s degree classes start.
Start of classes and collection of folders
- BEGINNING OF CLASSES: Friday 20 September 2019.
- The folder will be shared from 16 September following this order:
- 16 September students that the letter of its first surname is between the To and the F
- 17 September students that the letter of its first surname is between the G and the M
- 18 September students that the letter of its first surname is between the N and the R
- 19 September students that the letter of its first surname is between the S and the Z
- The students who have not picked it up on the day that touched them to him can pick it up from the 20th September.