This doctoral programme is the only one in Spain in the field of Didactics of plastic expression, and it enables a quality training programme to be delivered which, by responding to an existing social demand, will enable the development of research projects investigating the varied links between the arts and education in visual culture, heritage, museums and art centres, community projects, and social inclusion in educational and psycho-social fields.
Research group: Education, Heritage and Intermedia Arts Research Group (GREPAI)
Group coordinator: Dr. Roser Juanola Tarradellas
Second IP Dr. Montserrat Calbó Angrill
1. Artistic education, social contexts and identities. Multicultural, ecological and inclusive perspectives and social entrepreneurship
Dr. Mariona Masgrau, Dr. Joan Vallès, Dr. Muntsa Calbó
2. Teaching the arts and interdisciplinary approaches
Dr. Roser Juanola Tarradellas, Dr. Muntsa Calbó, Dr. Mariona Masgrau, Dr. Albert Macaya
3. Arts and the construction of knowledge. Creativity and communication
Dr. Albert Macaya, Dr. Joan Vallès, Dr. Muntsa Calbó, Dr. Mariona Masgrau
4. Aesthetic-artistic contemporaneity and critical literacy
Dr. Mariona Masgrau, Dr. Roser Juanola Tarradellas, Dr. Albert Macaya
5. Arts and social intervention. Contributions of the arts to the learning- service (ApS)
Dr. Joan Vallès, Dr. Mariona Masgrau
6. Participatory action research (PAR) and comparative didactics.
Dr. Mariona Masgrau, Dr. Roser Juanola Tarradellas, Dr. Albert Macaya, Dr. Joan Vallès, Dr. Muntsa Calbó
7. Museums and society Collaborative projects
Dr. Albert Macaya, Dr. Joan Vallès, Dra. Muntsa Calbó, Dra. Roser Juanola Tarradellas
8. Cultural heritage, interpretation, education and training
Dra. Roser Juanola Tarradellas, Dr. Albert Macaya, Dr. Joan Vallès, Dra. Muntsa Calbó
The Doctoral Programme in Arts and Education is governed by Royal Decree 99/2011, of 28 January, which establishes the organisation of official doctoral studies programmes. The access requirements are those set out in this Royal Decree and which can be consulted at the following web address www.udg.edu/doctorat/acces.