1. Monday 7 May 2012: Introduction to Slovakia and Presov region landscape characteristics.
2. Tuesday 8 May 2012: Fieldwork excursions I
3. Wednesday 9 May 2012: Fieldwork excursion II
4. Thursday 10 May 2012: Fieldwork excursion III.
5. Friday 11 May 2012: Landscape studies_Theoric and methodological approach and constitution of multinational research groups.
6. Monday 14 May 2012: Research Group working 10:00h – 13:00h Tutorial Class (optional).
7. Tuesday 15 May 2012: Research Group working 10:00h – 13:00h Tutorial Class (optional).
8. Wednesday 16 May 2012: Research Group working 10:00h – 13:00h Tutorial Class (optional).
9. Thursday 17 May 2012: Research Group working 10:00h – 13:00h Tutorial Class (optional).
10. Friday 18 May 2012: Final Reports_Presentation and discusion. The students need to deliver the final course report two weeks after the end of the intensive course.
Case study presentation and discusion: 35%
Case study final report: 65% of the final note.
Criteris específics de la nota «No Presentat»:
Es considerarà com a "No presentat" aquell estudiant que no presenti una o més de les activitats d'avaluació programades.
Intensive Programm IP (Facesland). 2012 two weeks in the Presov University (Presov, Slovakia) from May 7 until 18 May. Both weeks include lectures, excursions, field works, discussions and seminars with presentation of his conclusions about the field work. The students will finish course reports after the intensive weeks.
The students will work in five multinational research groups with 6 students in each (2 students from Presov Univerity + 2 students from Eastern Finland Universtiy + 2 students Girona University).