When you have the finished your thesis/dissertation and your tutor has authorised you to submit it, you will be able to submit the work if you fulfil the requirements laid out in the regulations.
There are three periods (February, June and September) in which you can submit your thesis/dissertation, each with a delivery deadline. Any project submitted outside this deadline will go into the next period.
Bear in mind the documents you need to show during submission:
- 1 complete paper copy of the thesis/dissertation
- 1 complete CD copy of the thesis/dissertation (only confidential projects)
- 1 summary of 2 to 5 pages
- The thesis/dissertation sheet with the authorisation to submit signed by the tutor.
- Signed authorisation to publish your thesis/dissertation on DUGI (*) (University of Girona Digital Document Archive)
If your thesis/dissertation is not confidential, before submitting the paper copy, you need to upload an electronic copy of the whole thesis/dissertation to https://eps.udg.edu/entrega-tf
(*) Only qualified theses/dissertations with a mark equal to or greater than a B 8 will be available to view by the public on DUGI. Others will not be publicly accessible.