Polytechnic School > Academic information > Enrolment > Master’s degree students
Going to the contents (click in Intro)

Polytechnic School

Enrolment for students formerly enrolled in the same master's degree course



Enrolment periods 2019 - 2020

Please note that the enrolment calendar depends on your record.

  • Students with all the subjects assessed in February and June from 8 to 19 July 2018
  • Students with some subjects assessed in September (Master’s degree thesis) 16 to 20 September 2019
  • Students who have to modify their enrolment because optional subjects have been cancelled rom 8 to 11 October 2019

Place of enrolment

From any computer with an internet connection (from Monday to Friday 8 am to 1 am)


Information necessary for enrolment

Before enrolling online you must read the Enrolment guidelines for 2019-20 carefully, especially the following:

All the academic information you need to enrol can be found on the PS website (timetables, academic and administrative calendars, exam calendar, etc.)


Required documentation

Students who have already enrolled in the same course at the University of Girona will not have to present any documentation, except any required to justify allowances and exemptions.


How does the online enrolment program work?

Access the online enrolment program from La meva UdG and follow the instructions to take you through the screens.Online enrolment guide

In this link you can find information about any queries relating to enrolment in the PS.



Direct debit is the payment system generally accepted during online enrolment. To this effect, the student enrolment application form requires the bank account to be charged to be specified and the account holder to be declared. If students wish to use an account in someone else’s name, they will have to provide authorisation from the account holder prior to enrolment.

You can download the form.

Bank details are saved for students who have already enrolled in the University of Girona.

Students who cannot pay the enrolment fees by direct debit, especially those that have problems due to being resident outside Spain, may pay by credit card.

You can check the cost of credits and University payment deadlines


Allowances and exemptions

If you have any type ofexemption bear in mind it will have to be valid on the day you enrol.You can consult the allowances and exemptions on the following link.

Remember if you have renewed an allowance during this academic year, you will need to take the original and a copy of the valid document to the Academic Secretary's Office in order to avoid any problems on the day of the enrolment. 

In the case of the large family allowance you need to provide proof of the number of family members. If this does not appear on your individual identity card then you need to show your family identification card.

Even if you were a grantholder last year, it is ESSENTIAL that you justify any other type of exemption you may be entitled to. If the grant is denied, we will automatically apply the other exemption.


Enrolment for placements

Enrolment for placements does not follow the same procedure as other subjects. It does not appear in the list of subjects.

Work placements are an optional subject mostly worth 15 credits, and they primarily take place during the final years of a bachelor's degree. To be able to do a placement you need to have optional or recognised academic credits still pending. These do not need to be the same number of practical credits and optional credits (OP) and recognised academic credits (RA) can be combined. If, for example, a student only has 2 RA credits left, they can apply for a placement, the same as a student who has only 6 OP credits, or one with 6 OP and 4 RA credits. Any combination is valid whenever there are OP and/or RA credits remaining, but you must remember that you will be enrolled on a subject with an academic and economic value of 15 credits.

There are three options when enrolling for placements:

  • With prior authorisation. Students that have been explicitly authorised can enrol for them with the normal enrolment in July, and it will then be part of their enrolment.
  • Other students will be registered automatically by the Academic Secretary's Office when they have obtained a place and have signed the educational cooperation agreement.
  • Students that want to request credit transfer for professional activity have to submit their request with the required documents stated in article 11 of the External PS Placement Regulations at the registry in the Student Information and Advice Centre (CIAE) building in one of the following three periods: 15 to 30 September, 15 to 31 January or 1 to 15 May.

Students that have finished their bachelor's degree course and need to register all their credits in order to enrol for the Bachelor's Thesis, and/or the minimum credits to apply for a grant, should register all the necessary optional credits in July and take an application to the Academic Secretary's Office (specific form) to substitute the optional subjects when a placement is obtained. The change will not be possible if the optional subject exam results have been generated.

Instead, optional credits will be exchanged for placements once the student selection period has ended and a place obtained for the placement.


How to contact the Academic Secretary's Office

Since the answers to most questions about enrolment and administrative processes can be found on the UdG/PS website, queries will not be answered by phone throughout July in order to speed up administrative processes related to enrolment.

To reduce waiting times and avoid queues in the Academic Secretary's Office, you can send your queries by email to infoacademica.eps@udg.edu. We will try to answer in a maximum of 48 hours.

Office hours are Monday to Friday:

  • June: 09.30 to 13.45
  • July: 09.30 to 13.15
  • September: 09.30 to 13.45

In August the Academic Secretary's Office will be closed.


Please be aware


Master’s degree students have two exam sessions to pass each subject (one every year). Being “absent” will count as having attended the exam.

In order for the call not to be counted, you can request cancellation up until the date established in the academic and administrative calendar.


Class start and end dates


Master in Architecture: 20 September 2019

Master in Industrial Engineering: 16 September 2019