1. Composite materials in construction
2. Properties, durability, design codes and standards
3. Reinforcement with composite materials
4. Strengthening with composite materials
5. Ultimate limit state design
6. Serviceability limit state design
7. Case studies
FM = Final Mark
PE = Practical exercises
CS = Case studies
FM= 0.4*PE + 0.6*CS
For a given category (i.e. PE, or CS), the student will have to present individual reports covering all the contents of the course.
The mark for each category is the mean of the marks of the individual reports.
To pass the course, an overall minimum mark of 5 is needed, and a minimum of 4.0 for each category (PE and CS).
Criteris específics de la nota «No Presentat»:
Those students that do not hang in the reports for each category in the established delivery time will take a No Show (NP) mark.