1. Classic Scientific communication
1.1. The process of publishing research.
1.2. Basic issues of writing and organizing scientific papers for publication
2. Scientific communication 2.0
2.1. Use of new technologies in the dissemination of research results
2.2. Blogs and Wikis in education and research
3. Technical and methodological aspects of innovation and R & D
3.1. General introduction to Tech-transfer
3.2. Research by contracts & patents
4. Direction and management of scientific projects.
5. Public Financial resources for research
5.1. EU funds: FP7 and Horizons 2020 programs
5.2. National funds: Plan Estatal de Investigacion Científica y Técnica.
5.3. Regional funds: ICREA and Ikerbasque programs.
Criteria for grading has been provided for each task, along with its percentatge within the overal grade.
All evaluation activities are compulsory and must be fulfilled individually (minimum: 4 out of 10 each)
Criteris específics de la nota «No Presentat»:
NP will we given only if the student does not complete none of the avaluatative activities