2. Linear and non-linear analysis
3. Mechanical non-linearities
4. Geometrical nonlinearities
5. Finite Element formulation for non linear problems
6. Stability of structures-buckling
7. Time-dependent behaviour-creep.
FM = Final Mark
PE = Resolution of proposed exercices
CS = Case studies
S = Simulations
FM= 0.4*PE + 0.3*CS + 0.3*S
For a given category (i.e. PE, CS and S), the student will have to present individual reports covering all the contents of the course.
The mark for each category (PE, CS and S) is the mean of the marks of the individual reports.
To pass the course, an overall minimum mark of 5 is needed, and a minimum of 4.0 for each category (PE, CS and S).
Criteris específics de la nota «No Presentat»:
Those students that do not hang in the reports for each category in the established delivery time will take a No Show (NP) mark.