1. Unit 1. What is a team and why are teams important?
2. Unit 2. How do you and others interact in a team?
3. Unit 3. What is leadership?
4. Unit 4. How can a team operate effectively?
5. Unit 5. What strategies help teams achieve their goals?
A minimum grade of 5 out of 10 is required to pass the final assessment.
If a student chooses single assessment (evaluación única), then they must inform the teacher in charge. In this case they will be evaluated in the final exam (1000%).
There is the possibility of retaking the subject for those students that do not pass the course.
Students are encouraged to learn as autonomously as possible, acquiring the knowledge and skills targeted in each topic of the course and of additional material used in the classroom.
Theory-based classes, case studies and problem-solving learning will be used to deal with these and other concepts related to English language.