1. An overview about research.
2. Scientific Method: Conceptual part
3. Scientific Method: Design part
4. Scientific Method: Empirical Part.
5. Research Project and Ethics.
6. Literature Search and Reference Management.
9. How to develop a clinical trial
Efficcacy and Effectiveness
10. Scientific Paper
Communication in congress
ASSESSMENT OF THEORETICAL PART (30% of the overall score): It is consists of multiple choice questions evaluating all the contents of the subject during the semester.
• ASSESSMENT OF PRACTICAL PART (70% of the overall score):70 % of the overall score: Group work (research project).
• IMPORTANT: At least a score of 5 for each part is required to calculate the overall score.
Criteris específics de la nota «No Presentat»:
- Not evaluated through the continuous assessment.
- Not evaluated through final assessment.
At the end of the course the student will be able to:
- Review the design procedures of the scientific research.
- Identify the main body of a scientific paper.
- Write a scientific research draft report in physiotherapy.
- Use the bibliographic searching properly in order to develop the theoretical framework of the research.
- Understand processes related to scientific data: data collection and data classification.
- Apply tests of statistical significance.
- Analyze statistical data presented in scientific articles.