1. Unit 1 - History of PT
2. Unit 2 - Ethics in PT
3. Unit 3 – Informed Consent in PT
4. Unit 4 – The Physical Therapist
5. Unit 5 – Theoretical Principles of Joint Mobilization
6. Unit 6 - The Shoulder: Passive Kinesiotherapy
7. Unit 7 - The Elbow: Passive Kinesiotherapy
8. Unit 8 - The Wrist: Passive Kinesiotherapy
9. Unit 9 - The Hand: Passive Kinesiotherapy
10. Unit 10 - The Hip: Passive Kinesiotherapy
11. Unit 11 - The Knee: Passive Kinesiotherapy
12. Unit 12 - The Ankle & Foot: Passive Kinesiotherapy
Whenever the mean of the two mid-terms will be inferior to 5.00, the student will have to undergo a minimal competences exam.
A minimum of 80% attendance is compulsory to be able to undergo the continuous evaluation process. If below 80%, the student will be assessed through the Basic Competences Exam.
Criteris específics de la nota «No Presentat»:
Any student not having overcome the subject by means of the mid-term exams and not reporting to the minimal competences exam will be evaluated as "not sat".