1. 1. 1. Video camera I 1.2 Type of cameras and formats 1.1.1. Característics, differences and limitations of each format. 1.2. Camera operation I 1.2.1. Power, batteries, cards, Timecodes, sound and visor. 1.3 Handheld 1.3.1. Positions and ergonomics
2. 2.2 Video camera II 2.1 Camera operation 2.1.1. White balance, lens aperture, lenses and shutter speed 2.2. Use and tripod configuration
3. 4. 4 Introduction to audiovisual narrative 4.1 Audiovisual style 4.2 Shoot composition: Rule of thirds - Golden ratio. Image selection on stage. 4.3 The frame. Type of angulations. Type of shots and applications, positions and camera movements 4.4 Axis. Line action, Match cut, 180-degree rule.
4. 3. 3. Live sound recording 3. 1. Camera and sound, techniques recording
5. 5.5 Lighting 5.2 Lighting equipment 5.2 Basic lighting diagrams 5.2.1 Basics of the lighting 5.2.2 Adjusting equipment
To success the subject the student will have to obtain at least a 6.
Exercises will not be evaluated if copied files to the server does not meet the following requirements:
- 16: 9, 1080p recording format and fx compression.
- Copy the images to a folder with the name of the student in the folder of the corresponding exercise.
- Group work will include a .doc file with names of the group components. Exercises not submitted on a fixed delivery date will not have the option to be submitted later on unless there is a justified reason.
Criteris específics de la nota «No Presentat»:
It will be declared as "Not Presented" of the subject if the average of the total percentages of tests or exams to which it has been presented is less than 25%.
The possibility of a single assessment is offered. The student will have to present youtube pilot channel, and to take the final practical exam.
Requisits mínims per aprovar:
To consider the subject as passed the student will have to obtain at least a 6.