1. Study of main nutritional deficiencies uncommon in our environment but of common occurrence in emerging countries.
2. Role of international organizations, Governmental organizations, civil society organizations and any other type of organization/association in the management of hunger and malnutrition.
3. Study and discussion of the causes and consequences of malnutrition in emerging countries.
4. Study and discussion about how to eradicate hunger and malnutrition in emerging countries.
5. Medical terms in English related to nutrition.
6. Seminars about issues related to the subject of malnutrition in developing countries given by professionals that have had an experience in any of the emerging countries studied.
• Evaluation has two parts: 1 ) PBL sessions; 2) Written report and oral presentation; and each one must be passed independently.
• Additionally, extra points may be obtained during the attendance of non-PBL activities.
• The PBL sessions cannot be re-taken and a qualification below 50/100 means that the course is not passed.
• The written report can be resubmitted only once after the oral presentation. However, the qualification cannot be higher than 50% of the maximum qualification.
Criteris específics de la nota «No Presentat»:
Not attending PBL sessions because of a non justified reason.
Not attending evaluation activities