1. Basic principles of biomechanics and their applicability to joint function
2. Analisis of the force systems that act on the main body movements
3. Description of the different muscles that act on a concrete body movement and the role they play during it
4. Analyze how a muscular impairment generates compensation by other parts of the system, and explain the possible consequences on locomotor system pathology
5. How our body works with an aerial or fluid interphase
In the recovery test, the maximum score that can be obtained from the not passed activities will be 5 if the student is considered eligible, regardless of the grade the student gets in this evaluation. This note will average the grade obtained by the student in the other activities that the student previously passed.
Criteris específics de la nota «No Presentat»:
Not attending at the PBL sessions.