1. UNIT 1: Theme parks.
2. UNIT 2: Water parks.
3. UNIT 3: Nightlife.
4. UNIT 4: Sports & Adventure.
5. UNIT 5: Spa & Health Centres.
6. UNIT 6: Shopping malls.
The evaluation of the subject is based on several essays and activities with a different weight as it follows:
- Case studies and analyses 60%.
- Final exam 40%.
- Case studies and analyses: The mark of this part of the subject will be the average of the Case Studies and Analyses carried out during the practical sessions of the subject. If any of these activities is not handed in, the mark of it will be 0.
- A minimum mark of 4 on each of the evaluation parts (case studies and analyses and final exam) is required in order to proceed to final mark calculation. If any of these parts is less than 4 points out of 10, the subject will be marked as "FAILED" (“SUSPENS”).
- The subject will be passed with a minimum mark of 5 of the following formula and considering all the requirements above mentioned:
Final Mark = (Case studies) x 0,6 + (Final exam) x 0,4
- The attendance will be mandatory at the sessions where there is an evaluation assignment.
- The evaluation will be done during the semester and there are NO retaking mechanisms of this subject.
Criteris específics de la nota «No Presentat»:
The student will have a “NO PRESENTAT” mark in any of these situations:
- The final exam is not presented.