1. National accounts and balance of payments
2. The asset approach to exchange rates
3. Money, interest rates and the exchange rate
4. Exchange rate in the long run
5. Exchange rate in the short run
6. Foreign exchange interventions
7. Monetary systems and policy coordination
8. Optimum currency areas
The evaluation is formed by two exams. A midterm test (20% of the final mark) and a final exam (80% of the final mark) where both theoretical and empirical activities will be evaluate.
If someone does not shows up for the midterm test, the maximum mark he can achieve is the 80% corresponding to the final exam.
There is not a minimum mark needed in the Midterm test in order to pass the subject.
The student will need at least a 4 out of 10 in the final exam in order to pass the subject.
The 2nd sit will count for the 100% of the mark.
Respecting the previous criteria, it is important to keep in mind that the final average mark has to be at least 5 out of 10 to pass the subject.
Criteris específics de la nota «No Presentat»:
A student is considered as "Presentat" if he shows up for either the final exam or the 2nd sit.