14 de febrer 2017
1. Principles of strategy
2. Industry analysis
3. Firm strategies. Differentiation
6. Pricing. Auctions
9. Corporate governance
Student presentations account for 30% of the course grade. Regular quizzes account for the remaining 70%. The final exam will be optional for those who have a passing average, in case they want a chance to obtain a higher grade. All students can opt to have their course evaluation exclusively based on the final exam: ie, course grade = max ( course average, final exam).
-> Our syllabus follows closely the book by McAfee. In the course we present and discuss some additional material, and skip parts of the book. (Our library has a digital version of McAfee's book, so all students can have access to it. However, no more than one simultaneous access is allowed.)
-> Slides used in class, as well as other material to be discussed in class will be posted or referenced on the course web page.
Aquesta web utilitza cookies per millorar l'experiència de navegació. Si continues navegant, considerem que acceptes que n'utilitzem. Més informació aquí.