1. National accounts and balance of payments
2. The asset approach to exchange rates
3. Money, interest rates and the exchange rate
4. Exchange rate in the short run
5. Financial globalization: Opportunity and crisis
6. Decision making in the European Union
7. Theory and practice of economic integration
8. Economic integration and economic growth
9. Location effects, economic geography and regional policy
10. European Monetary Union
The final grade is composed of the result of two mid-term exam (20% each) and a final exam (60%). The "recovery" exam is worth 100% of the grade.
Criteris específics de la nota «No Presentat»:
Not presented if do not undertake the final exam.