1. Equilibrium of mechanical and biomechanical systems
2. Kinematics of biomechanical systems
3. Stress analysis
4. Failure criteria
5. Fundamentals of the Finite Element Method
6. Fundamentals in biomaterials
7. Biomaterials. Criteria and description
8. Applications and biomedical devices
9. Living tissue-biomaterial interactions
Every evaluation activity will be focused on the independent development of the student to solve problematic situation characterized by a human need. Creativity based on knowledge will be considered mandatory to get over each activity.
Criteris específics de la nota «No Presentat»:
Every student MUST attend every evaluation activity. NOT PRESENTED will be the qualification if any evaluation activity is lost.