1. Revision of the basic principles of the good practices, the use of glass material, safety, environment protection, etc in the laboratory of chemistry.
2. Preparation of solutions and reagents necessary to perform the programmed laboratory experiences.
3. Experience 1. Introduction to different analytical methods of Molecular Spectroscopy.
4. Experience 2. Introduction to quantitative analysis using Molecular Spectroscopy.
5. Experience 3. Introduction to quantitative analysis using Atomic Absortion Spectroscopy.
6. Experience 4. Introduction to qualitative and quantitative analysis using Gas Chromatography.
7. Experience 5. Introduction to qualitative and quantitative analysis using HPLC Chromatography.
8. Design and development of an integrated laboratory experience (ILE). Products synthesis; qualitative and quantitative analysis of different analytes by different spectroscopic and chromatographic techniques.
Students will be evaluated on the following:
Laboratory experiences reports 15%
Experiences questionnaires 15%
Integrated Laboratory Experience development(ILE) 15%
Integrated Laboratory Experience report (ILE) 15%
Final exam 40% (when the exam scores are equal or higher than 5/10)
Attention: The activities have a unique evaluation. Only the final exam coul be reapeated.
Criteris específics de la nota «No Presentat»:
A student can only be considered "non evaluated" when he/her has not participated in any of the evaluations activities after 1th of april 2018.