1. CONCEPTUAL PART
1.1. INTRODUCTION TO MODERN MANUFACTURING SYSTEMS
1.2. AUTOMATED MANUFACTURING SYSTEMS
1.3. INTEGRATED MANUFACTURING SYSTEMS
1.4. PROCESS PLANNING
2. PROCEDURAL PART
2.1. PROBLEM SOLVING
2.2. LAB ACTIVITIES
3. BEHAVIOURAL PART
The activities carried out by continuous assessment must be delivered to the teacher within the time established at the beginning of the course. Once this deadline is finished, the delivery of a task will not be accepted and it will be qualified with a score of 0 points.
The final grade for the course (FG) is calculated considering:
• The Lab sessions mark (LS) which counts 18% of the CE.
• The Problem solving (PS) which counts 27% of the CE.
• The Project development (PD) which counts 55% of the CE.
• The mid-term exam (MT) which counts 0% of the final mark. It is mandatory to have a minimum of 4 to be considered within the final mark calculation and pass the course. Recoverable activity within the period of recovery. The date of this examination will be communicated during the first week of classes through Moodle.
• The final exam (FE) will count 45% of the final mark. It is mandatory to have a minimum of 4 to be considered in the final of the subject and pass the course. Recoverable activity within the period of recovery. The date of this examination is defined by the EPS in the normal assessment period.
Final grade (FG) is calculated according to the following procedure:
• Final grade (FG) = 55% CE + 45% FE
In recovery period students can retrieve the evaluation of recoverable activities as long as it fulfills the EPS rules of evaluation of undergraduate ; which says that in order to be entitled to recover any activity during the recovery period, the student must have obtained the final grade for the course a minimum of 3 out of 10.
The recovery exam consist of:
• 50% of theory articulated in questions. There will be no form nor calculator.
• 50% problems, divided into several problems short. With a clean form.
It should take at least 3.5 in each part to pass the exam and calculate the mean.
The date of this examination is defined during the recovery period for the EPS.
In the continuous evaluation activities rubrics will be used and they will be available at the beginning of the course.
Criteris específics de la nota «No Presentat»:
The Non Attended (NA) mark will be provided if the student leaves the continuous evaluation before 2nd November 2016 and/or do not attend the compulsory evaluation activities. If continuous evaluation is left after this date, students will not have a Non Attended (NA) as a final mark.