1. Introduction to hydraulic machinery
2. Hydraulic turbomachinery
2.1. Introduction to hydraulic turbomachinery
2.2. Centrifugal pumps
2.3. Hydraulic turbines
2.5. Wind turbines
3. Positive displacement pumps
4. Hydraulic and pneumatic systems
Continuous assessment activities:
20 % Lab sessions.
20 % Practical assignments.
10 % Mid-term exam.
Non-continuous assessment activity:
50 % Final exam.
1) The final mark corresponds to the mean of the continuous and non-continuous assesments. If the mark of the final exam is lower than 4 out of 10, the final mark is equal to that of the final exam. The subject is passed with a minimum score of 5 out of 10.
2) The laboratory sessions are of compulsory attendance.
3) The mark of the mid-term exam (MMTE) can be retaken. The retaken mark of the mid-term exam (MMTEr) is obtained by applying the following formula:
MMTEr = max(MMTE,MFE)
MMTE = mark of the mid-term exam (out of 10)
MFE = mark of the final exam (out of 10)
4) Students can retake the final exam. The retaken exam is scheduled in the week of the academic calendar especially devoted to these purposes.
Criteris específics de la nota «No Presentat»:
The NO SHOW mark will be given if the student does not attend any scheduled activity after April 1st.