1. APPROPRIATIONS AND RE-WRITINGS OF ARTHURIAN (part I) AND SHAKESPEAREAN (part II) LITERATURE
2. (I) Everybody’s Arthur: from the 12th to the 21th century (M. CABRÉ)
3. (I.1) Arthur’s appeal: from myth to romance
4. (I.2) Arthurian revival: new values, new iconography
5. (I.3) Arthurian satire
6. (I.4) King Arthur in Hollywood
7. (I.5) We must remember this: Arthur for the 21st century
8. (II) Shakespeare, our contemporary (J. SALA)
9. (II. 1) Theoretical tools. Relationships between arts. Towards a theory of adaptation.
10. (II.2) Shakespeare and cultural appropriation. Why Shakespeare is still our contemporary?
11. (II.3) Shakespeare and cinema. History, aesthetics, ideology, 1899-present.
12. (II.4) Two emblematic plays of (post)modernity: "Hamlet" and "The Tempest".