1. UNIT 1. LEARNING DIFFICULTIES: INTRODUCTION
1.1. Term clarifications
1.2. Specific learning difficulties at school
2. UNIT 2. SPECIFIC LEARNING DIFFICULTIES: CONCEPT, CHARACTERISTICS AND EDUCATIONAL INTERVENTION
2.5. Dysphasia or Specific Language Disorder (SLD)
2.6. Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) & Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD)
3. UNIT 3. DESIGN, DEVELOPMENT, AND EVALUATION OF EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMMES FOR STUDENTS WITH LEARNING DIFFICULTIES
3.1. Design and development of educational programmes for students with learning difficulties
3.2. Evaluation of educational programmes for students with learning difficulties
Each evaluation activity will be marked from 0 to 10 points.
The final mark will be the weighted average of the three evaluation activities (35%, 15% and 50%, respectively).
The requirements to pass this subject are the following:
1. Completing each evaluation activity in the expected period.
2. Obtaining a minimum of 5 points on the written exam.
3. Obtaining a minimum of 5 points in the final mark.
Students who do not pass the written exam (with a minimum of 5 points) will have the opportunity to write a recovery exam. In this exam, the maximum possible score will be 6 points.
Class participation, homework and other activities will be considered to round out the final mark.
Criteris específics de la nota «No Presentat»:
Students who do not complete each evaluation activity in the expected period will receive a NP as a final mark in this subject.