- A Registration Card must be completed in order to register.
- The Registration Card will be processed within 24 working hours and from that point on an individual will be considered to be enrolled in the Job Bank as a job seeker.
- Job seekers will receive an email confirming their registration.
- Job seekers will receive, at their email addresses, information about Job Offers published on the web page of the UdG Job Bank that match their profile.
- Job seekers will be able to see current Job Offers and put their names down for those that interest them.
- Job seekers can participate in Career Guidance Activities organised by the Job Bank.
In order to ensure that personal data files are up to date, you will have direct access to your details.
To withdraw from the Job Bank you must send an email
Within 24 working hours your name will be removed and you will not receive any more offers by email or be able to put yourself forward for any offers.
- A UdG student.
- With less than 50% of credits approved
- With more than 50% of credits approved
- University graduates
NB: The UdG Job Bank is not reponsible for the contents or conditions of Job Offers, nor for the contents or accuracy of the CVs that job seekers attach.