The Job Bank receives and publishes job offers from companies and/or other organisations.
Types of Jobs Offered
We differentiate between three basic types of Job Offers:
- Offers that require the signing of an Educational Cooperation Agreement. These are aimed at UdG students who already have 50% of the credits they need for their degree.
- Offers that involve signing a Contract of Employment
- Offers related to the student’s course of study.
- Offers not related to the student’s course of study
The administration of your application
- To be able to put yourself forward for a Job Offer ork you must be registered wth the Job Bank and have previously filled in a Registration Card.
- You will receive by email information about the Job Offers published on the web page of the Job Bank that match your study profile.
- If you are registered with the UdG Job Bank, you can look at and put yourself forward for the offers that interest you.
- When you see an offer that interests you, you must click where it says “register me” and enter the information requested.
- You will be able to attach a brief letter of introduction.
- You will have to attach your CV (as a Word document or .pdf file).
- Six working days after publication of the offer, we will send the CVs of all interested job seekers to the company.
- The company will make contact directly with the job seekers whose profiles they consider suitable.
- Offers will be published on the web page for five days only, and cannot be taken up after that time.
NB: The UdG Job Bank is not reponsible for the contents and/or conditions of the Job Offers , nor for the contents and/or accuracy of attached CVs.