Administering Job Offers
- You fill in the form to register a Job Offer.
- If the information is correct, we will accept your Job Offer (usually the following working day).
- Next, we will send an email to the address that you have provided, giving instructions and the code for your offer. If you do not receive this email by the following working day, contact us.
- The Job Offer will be published on the web page for five working days.
- On the sixth working day after publication we will send you the CVs of the candidates interested in your advertisement. Your job offer will be automatically closed and withdrawn from the web page.
- You select suitable candidates by contacting them directly.
- If there are no suitable candidates, you can advise us and we can either use the same offer or put another on the web page with the ammendments that you stipulat
Types of Job Offers
We differentiate three basic types of Job Offers:
- Job Offers based on entering into an Educational Cooperation Agreement. These are addressed to UdG students who already have 50% of the credits that make up their degree. (Information about entering into an educational cooperation agreement.)
- Job Offers based on signing a Contract of Employment
- Offers related to courses of study
- Offers NOT related to courses of study. (It is a priority that students should be able to finish their course of study. For this reason we will only publish those offers that allow a combination of study and work, i.e. part time, weekend or vacation work.)
NB: The UdG Job Bank is not reponsible for the contents or conditions of Job Offers, nor for the contents or accuracy of the CVs that job seekers attach